This is a love letter from a boy to a girl....
However,the_ girl's father does not like him and want them to stop
the relationship......
So,_ the boy wrote this letter to the little girl.
1_______ "The great love that I have for you
2_______ is gone, and I find my dislike for you
3_______ grows every day._ When I see you,
4_______ I do not even like your face;
5_______ the one thing that I want to do is to
6_______ look at other girls._ I never wanted to
7_______ marry you. Our last conversation
8_______ was very boring and has not
9_______ made me look forward to seeing you again.
10______ You think only of yourself
11______ If we were married, I know that I would_ find
12______ life very difficult, and I would have no
13______ pleasure in living with you. I have a heart
14______ to give, but it is not something that
15______ I want to give to you._ No one is more
16______ foolish and selfish than you, and you are_ not
17______ able to care for me and help
18______ I sincerely want you to understand that
19______ I speak the truth. You will do me a favor
20______ if you think this the end. Do not try
21______ to answer this._ Your letters are full of
22______ things that do not interest me._ You have_ no
23______ true love for me._ Good-bye! Believe me,
24______ I do not care for you._ Please do not think that
25______ I am still your boyfriend."
So bad....._ However, the boy told the girl before to
"READ BETWEEN THE LINES", meaning only to read 1.3.5.7.9.11.13......
So...
Please_ read it again!....
Pengetahuan hidup , Komputer , Internet , Artikel , Sistem Operasi , Software , Jaringan dan masih banyak lagi.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
-
Ada seorang murid yang sudah bertahun-tahun belajar ilmu kebijakan dari seorang guru di sebuah pulau terpencil. Kini ia merasa telah cukup ...
-
Dua orang pria, keduanya menderita sakit keras, sedang dirawat di sebuah kamar rumah sakit. Seorang di antaranya menderita suatu penyakit y...
-
Nasrudin diundang berburu, tetapi hanya dipinjami kuda yang lamban. Tidak lama, hujan turun deras. Semua kuda dipacu kembali ke rumah. Nasr...
-
Di saat menuju jam-jam istirahat kelas, dosen mengatakan pada mahasiswa/siswinya: "Mari kita buat satu permainan, mohon bantu saya se...
-
in this tutorial we will learn about how to convert dmg file to iso file. in this tutorial we will us MagicISO , please download magicis...
-
Navbar adalah fasilitas yang dimiliki oleh Blogger/blogspot, bentuknya berupa kotak kecil memanjang kesamping yang letaknya berada di bagian...
-
pada tutorial saya akan mencoba untuk menjelaskan tentang pembuatan aplikasi web server pada linux debian 5 atau debian lenny. ok tanpa ba...
-
Q. I have noticed that spammers continually try to make a connection (email flooding attack). How do I enforce a number of limits on incomin...
-
Dalam suatu penelitian yang dilakukan oleh para profesor di USA, ada 2 ekor monyet yang dimasukkan ke dalam satu ruangan kosong secara bers...
-
Mouse komputer berteknologi bola (track ball), kini sudah tergantikan dengan optik. Mouse optik memiliki kamera beresolusi rendah yang dapat...
No comments:
Post a Comment
masukkan nama anda